Banyak bangat keje sekolah...
i'm tired n exhausted...ah........!!!!!!(mengeluh)
now i'm doing my homework...
it's english hw...
i'm not really in the mood....arrr!!
this how i look right now
Anyway, I found something to post about that doesn't require pictures. We had English lesson and one of the activities from the textbook was to think about:
- 10 ways to lose a friend
- Splash his/her secrets out right after he/she tells it to you.
- Call his/her parents and tell them that he/she is doing drugs or watches porn.
- Take any of his/her things without permission. Keep what you like and dispose what you don't.
- Constantly tell him/her their hairstyle looks horribly ugly. Even if they change it or shave bald, still insist that their heads look horribly ugly.
- Discourage him/her in everything he/she does even though he/she is good at it.
- Borrow money all the time and never return it.
- Plagiarize his/her work and then frame them for plagiarism instead.
- Constantly ask them for the time and make it obvious that you're wearing a watch.
- Pinch him/her from time to time and then put on your most innocent face each time you do it and say you didn't mean to.
- Spread rumours like he is already a father at 17/she is no longer a virgin.
but u can do this
10 ways to convince a friend that you are the best friend he/she ever have
1. Be Kind. Always treat people with kindness and humility.
2. Be Accommodating/Hospitable.
3. Always pretend as if you like to listen to his/her not-so-interesting stories
4. Be respectful. Remember that respect begets respect
5. Laugh with him/her. After all laughter is the best medicine (any connection?)
6. Try to be with him/her when he/she needs someone to talk to. ALways be at his/her side.
7. Be sensitive but never should you be over sensitive, Too much of everything is not good.
8. Praise him/her. If he/she needs to be praised for a job well done then he/she deserves it.
9. Have some time to talk about your lives - family, friends, etc. In short, try to know him/her
10. Trust him/her. This may be difficult but if he/she is worth to be trusted then why not give him/her a chance!