Saturday, February 28, 2009
but i was gone to awien house to study + math
for the exam(duh!!)
it's getting nearer and i'm getting even scarer!!!
i said it in a g0oood way...hehehe...
huh!! b0ut iena i'm actually not really sad coz tommorow
we actually will meet at ....(dont know)
but still i will meet her coz she promise she will meet me,a few hour a go
she not promise she just said it but i know she will do it..
coz she love me(in the friend kind of way,we not les----)
hehehe...!!actually my brain is not really functioning in a g0ood way
it midnight already i need my beauty sleep
but i'm not really sleepy coz i wake up late today dont tell my mom(my dad too)
she will be mad at me, she dont even know bout this
coz i slept at my cousin house(hehehe)
it late already my dad start to babling to me maybe i should stop
and get my beauty sleep now..
GOOD NIGHT...SWEAT DREAM
Friday, February 27, 2009
miss her damn much...ahhh!!!
i really wanna see her
wanna talk to her
wanna hug her
wanna laugh with her
wanna play with her
wanna gossiping with her
ahhh..i really100x miss her...
i could wait until tommorow
i really can...ahh!!(screaming)
there r so many thing to think about
Thursday, February 26, 2009
but they r not
they CARE 4 u
but they r not from
they r ready
but they r not in
THEY ARE FRIEN
more than ur
THEY ARE GO0D FRIEN
(after such a TIRING PMR exam)AHH!!
one my most hated times of the year..
its 4 me 2 study
and try 2 answer as many
questions as possible 2 pass...
Yet it is such a tiring job
I never liked memorizing things it makes me a bit worry
hope I wont fail any of my subjects(there 10 of it)
All I want 2 say now is that!!!
Exams really are irritating(arrr!!!)
but it is one of the ways
and means 2 measure...
and try 2 predict ur future
It is 2 test what u’ve learned this past few months
and it is very important
if ur worried about ur future!!
i could wait to meet my bestfwen(at last)
miss her so much....
ahh..why she must go to that school??
now i can tell her everything that happen(including the fight)
(duh!!)since her gone!!!
awien did not come to school today..
mybe coz she wake up 'too early'!!!
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
nak g SMT Cheras, KL...
nnt x der spe nk tmn g koku..
sdey..nnt xder spe nk bwk aku jln2...
huahuahuahua:( nnt tggl aku,awienn syi2...
klau awien lak kuar g whether mrsm or sbp cam ne???
huahuahuahua nak nangis....
besday syi2 sok...
kitaorg dah beli adiah dah..
harap dier ske ar... amin....
Monday, February 16, 2009
Banyak bangat keje sekolah...
i'm tired n exhausted...ah........!!!!!!(mengeluh)
now i'm doing my homework...
it's english hw...
i'm not really in the mood....arrr!!
this how i look right now
Anyway, I found something to post about that doesn't require pictures. We had English lesson and one of the activities from the textbook was to think about:
- 10 ways to lose a friend
- Splash his/her secrets out right after he/she tells it to you.
- Call his/her parents and tell them that he/she is doing drugs or watches porn.
- Take any of his/her things without permission. Keep what you like and dispose what you don't.
- Constantly tell him/her their hairstyle looks horribly ugly. Even if they change it or shave bald, still insist that their heads look horribly ugly.
- Discourage him/her in everything he/she does even though he/she is good at it.
- Borrow money all the time and never return it.
- Plagiarize his/her work and then frame them for plagiarism instead.
- Constantly ask them for the time and make it obvious that you're wearing a watch.
- Pinch him/her from time to time and then put on your most innocent face each time you do it and say you didn't mean to.
- Spread rumours like he is already a father at 17/she is no longer a virgin.
but u can do this
10 ways to convince a friend that you are the best friend he/she ever have
1. Be Kind. Always treat people with kindness and humility.
2. Be Accommodating/Hospitable.
3. Always pretend as if you like to listen to his/her not-so-interesting stories
4. Be respectful. Remember that respect begets respect
5. Laugh with him/her. After all laughter is the best medicine (any connection?)
6. Try to be with him/her when he/she needs someone to talk to. ALways be at his/her side.
7. Be sensitive but never should you be over sensitive, Too much of everything is not good.
8. Praise him/her. If he/she needs to be praised for a job well done then he/she deserves it.
9. Have some time to talk about your lives - family, friends, etc. In short, try to know him/her
10. Trust him/her. This may be difficult but if he/she is worth to be trusted then why not give him/her a chance!
Tuesday, February 10, 2009
ari nie rase mengantok sgt biler bljr td.....
chemistry td wkt ckg terang aku ngantok jer..
tpaksa bkk mata luas2....
klau x dah kroh.......
pening kepala gue sbnrnya....
byk sgt bnder nk msk....
td kitaorg bljr bm,math,n chemistry..
x bljr sejarah coz ckgu x derr.....
haiya...knp ckg x ngajar????
x per ar sejarah jer...
blh bljr sndri...
Wee Bits of Wisdom on Friendship
| || |
A little explained, a little endured,
A handful of common sense is worth a bushel of learning.
Little boats must keep near shore
It is wise not to seek a secret ...
If you would reap praise, you must sow the seeds --
There is more trouble in having nothing to do
He who will not keep a penny --
The greatest wealth is contentment with a little.
Quarrels never could last long
Be not the first to quarrel --
Nothing dries quicker than a tear.
A good example is the best sermon.
He that would live in peace and ease
Well done is better than well said.
If you do what you should not
A harvest of peace is produced from a seed of contentment.
Wish not so much to live long, as to live well.
With very special thoughts
of a very special friend
nasib baik kengkwn aku x pergi MRSM OR SBP
klau x aku meraung espeacially klau awien pegi..
berduyun2 baldi aku menangis...
ade hikmah kot aku n my fwen x g..
aku SAYANG KAWAN AKU......
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH...
bau je busuk
tau tak sebab
itu cara aku berka