Tuesday, March 17, 2009

SAYANG AWIEN!!


DEAR GOD,
Please touch
my friend today,
with your

wisdom and
your grace


NUR HARZUIN BINTI HARUN..
I hope u be my best fwen forever
I dont want u to forget bout me ever
I want u to remember bout me every single day
I might be selfish because I dont want to let u go
but that the fact i really 100X LOVE YOU

Friendships come from the heart
Someone who accept you
for being the person you are
The person who is always there
whenever you need them the most
The person who gives you the strength
when you feel that your strength has gone
A friend is someone who loves you
just because you are you..

and NUR HARZUIN BINTI HARUN
is the person who
accept me for being me,
the person who is always there
whenever I need her the most,
the person who gives me the strength
when I feel that my strength has gone
and the person
who loves me for who I am...

NUR HARZUIN BINTI HARUN
I want you to know that wherever you go
You will be my friend for ever
and I will love you more than you love me
You will always be in my heart
If you miss me close your eye
and I will be there for you
Go0d LUck

with L0ve-nAdz




No comments: